Friday, October 12, 2012

Mid-Ohio Comic Con 2012



Once again, Comic con has come and gone here in Columbus, Ohio and I had a blast. First of all, my good friend, artist Steve Murphy, spent the week leading up to the con helping me build my backdrop for our booth. Check out the brilliant creation that he created.


Also, during the week leading to the con, the president and vice president of Rhemalda Publishing came to Ohio to support me and Steve during our signing. It was awesome meeting them and I thank them for all of their help. We had a blast. The con was highly successful in that I sold out of two of my three books. Combined, we signed and sold over 100 books and would have sold more if we didn't run out. Heck, I had people asking for Tamed throughout the day after they were all gone.

Here are a few pics from the show.









Remember, only a few more weeks until the end of my Amazon $50 Gift Card contest, so make sure to sign up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed it, ending having in-laws in town for the weekend and couldn't get away. Glad things went so well for you though!

    ReplyDelete